Magnificent views over Somerford Lagoon, set in the private gated ‘Nines’
2 Clearwater, The Somerford Nines, Lower Mill Estate, Cotswolds
The definition of Serenity is the state of being calm, peaceful and untroubled. It is no wonder this property was given this name; the magnificent views over Somerford Lagoon alone will give you a sense of peace and quiet, something we often lack in our day to day lives. You even have access to a lovely shared little island!
Subtly positioned in a private, gated area of Lower Mill Estate called The Nines, Serenity guests benefit from access to a private heated outdoor pool and mini gym within the Nines. This facility is shared only with the other 8 houses in The Nines, what luxury! Guests also have access to the main estate spa and pools as standard.
Photos of Serenity and the booking calendar will be showing soon
House main features:
- Sleeps 8 (can sleep up to 12 by way of 2 sofa beds – please contact Cotswold Sleeps to discuss)
- Master king bedroom with en-suite (separate bath and shower) and stunning balcony views
- King bedroom with en-suite (shower)
- King bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Gigaclear – Ultrafast Fibre Broadband for rural Britain – both workaholics and gadget happy children are able to work and play in harmony
- Private Parking
- Activity Hub – on-site watersports equipment hire, delivered straight to your door!
- Large open plan ground floor living/dining with wood burning stove. Plenty of comfortable sofas and a large dining table with beautiful lake views, all leading out to the decking area
- Well equipped kitchen with lots of storage and a large American style fridge freezer, coffee machine, and also includes a bar.
- Lakeside decking area with gas BBQ and outdoor seating – and did we mention the views?!
- Plenty of cloakroom space and separate downstairs loo
- Highchair and cot
- Office area
- Wood burning stove
- Built in Sonos speakers throughout
Free access pass to both the private Nines complex and the main on-site luxury Spa, with slate lined 20 metre indoor and outdoor heated pools, outdoor plunge eco pool, steam room, sauna, fully equipped gym and treatment rooms for a range of massages and spa beauty sessions.
Lower Mill Estate also has two tennis courts, two children’s play areas, a soft play area and 450 acres of private nature reserve with lakeside walks and cycle routes. Wildlife includes over-wintering wildfowl, otters, owls, bats, deer, and the first European Beavers to be introduced in England.